Monday 27 May 2013

Indian Actress Katrina Kaif Fashion Styles Pictures






Katrina Kaif (born 16 July 1984) is a British Indian actress and former model who appears in Indian films, mainly in the Hindi film industry.[4][5] She has also appeared in Telugu and Malayalam films. Being a British citizen, she works in India on an employment visa.
Katrina Kaif Quotes : "I have learnt not to make plans in life, because a lot of time you make a plan that is not going to work for you. Right now I am working on my career and trying to be genuine to my work. If you respect what you have got, God will give you what you need".
"I am not confrontational by nature. This character I’ve to play is aggressive to the point of being alien to me. I would rather walk away from ugly situations than let my private space be crowded with chaos and negativity. And that’s a problem",

No comments:

Post a Comment